This classic waterfront compound was originally designed and built in 1937. In one year, we completed a comprehensive restoration of the six buildings on the property. Extraordinary measures were taken to source aged and recycled materials to restore this traditional home to its original grandeur. Specialty work included creating replica antique windows and doors, some that required hand carving. New dormers and additions were added that are indistinguishable from the original structure. To match the authentic finishes, we used a variety of elaborate staining and oiling processes.